TITLE: Experienced Architect
POSTING TITLE: Site Architect
• Create building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications and other relative applications.
• Liaise with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
• Work closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers and quantity surveyors
• Adapt plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
• Making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget
• Play a part in project and team management
NATURE: FULL TIME
Work experience: minimum of 5 years
• Minimum of M.Sc Architecture or its equivalent
• Architect with 5+years plus years relevant working experience preferably in an architectural firm
Location: based on the island (Lekki, ajah & environment)
POSTING TITLE: Design Architect
• Preparation of preliminary designs for clients/supervisor approval
• Must be intuitive with high level design ability
• Proficiency in 2D/3D modeling & drafting
• Ability to produce detailed Architectural working drawings including details, specifications etc.
• Ability to work with other professionals, engineers, quality surveyors, to deliver high quality projects/developments
General Requirements :
Discipline and sound Work Ethic.
REVIT architecture and/or SketchUP, AutoCAD knowledge.
Willingness to learn
Send a copy of your CV and PORTFOLIO of PROJECT works (Designed and/or Executed) to
Applications End on Friday 8th of February 2016